martes, 8 de octubre de 2013

Post 3: Japanese Animation

Anime is the japanese animation of TV series and movies. When I was a child I used to watch a lot of Anime series like Dragon Ball, Sailor Moon, Saint Seya and Ranma 1/2. These were my favorites but I was very young so I don't remember them very well. I used to like them because anime is more realistic than other cartoons and the stories were more dramatic. Also, the drawings are more detailed and when I was a child I used to love the faces of the characters, specially their big eyes.

The first anime serie that I saw was Saint Seya and then Dragon Ball. I used to love Dragon Ball because they lived in a parallel universe and they had so many wonderful stuff like supernatural abilities and life after death. Another anime serie that I used to like very much was Detective Conan and it had something not very common in the story too because Conan was an adult whose body was turned into a child's body with a drug or a poison. 

But a few years later I stopped watching TV and I stopped being interested in the TV series, so I never watched anime again. So, the anime didn’t influence my life and it didn’t make me interested in other areas of the Japanese culture either because it's not a culture that I specially love, but the anime is part of my childhood anyway. 


Dragon Ball 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario