martes, 8 de octubre de 2013

Post 1: My ideal job

I want to work in a lot of different stuff after I finish the university. In fact, I would like to have three parallel jobs.

First than anything, I want to continue the work that I’m already doing as an internships applicant in the book restoration laboratory of the National Library. I hope I could work in this library in the future because it’s a very relaxing work and I really like it, but you have to be very careful and patient (I am), so there are not many people who do this work. 

Also, I like cooking cakes, cookies, brownies and bread, so I would like to cook in my free time and sell these things to coffee shops and bakeries, which is a very possible thing to do but it’s a lot of work and dedication so I will think about this in a few years and not now.

The third job is as a volunteer in a rescue center for wild animals close to Santiago. This one is the most complicated because you have to work for free or the pay is very little, so it’s a very nice thing to do for free but it’s very utopic too. 



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario