martes, 26 de noviembre de 2013

Post 8: Evaluating 2013

This year had good things but bad things to. I’m talking about the pass because there are a month left now and there’s not going to happen anything new, I’m very sure of that.

I think it was most of all, a boring and stressed year because I worked a lot and I didn't had time to rest and do the things I love.

I started to do too many activities and on June I was exhausting. So after that I tried to spend more time in my hobbies and I decided to focus in my classes and in one internship only.  So I had to quit the others activities that I was doing, like classes of different things, projects and the job I had like a waitress, and now I don’t had money but I’m fine.

About my achievements, it was a very good year because I did internships in different places, which helps me to get experience and to find a future job. I also made a lot of contacts to future projects and I started to define my future personal projects about what I’m going to study next and where I want to travel and work.  I’m very excited about this.


I think it wasn't a very good year because I didn't have enough time to do the things that I really love, but that’s because I’m still studying this career and I don’t like it very much, so I hope the next year get better and I’m very sure it will be because I'll start working in my thesis and looking for some masters and a job. It has to be better because it can be worse than this year.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario