martes, 12 de noviembre de 2013

Post 7: My childhood days

Beginning
My earliest memory is being rest in my parent’s bed being a baby, with my older brother taking care of me. I was one year old and a half and my brother were three.

Free time
I used to play with my brother and my parents because we lived far of everything but this wasn’t a problem.  We used to play outside when we could but more than playing my dad used to take us to the field to walk and explore the nature like scouts, and I used to help my mom in the greenhouse to. My house was in the factory where my dad worked so we used to go to his office to see him and play there or we walked around the factory with huge helmet and boots, it was very fun.  

This was my house. I am the little girl on the left
and the other persons are my mom and my brother playing.
First Experience
I was five years old when I learned to ride my first bike. My dad was the person who teaches me all the “adventures” things and I appreciate very much his worry in this kind of thing.

School
I got always bored in school, since I was five until I was eighteen. I started studying when I was sixteen and it was for the PSU, before that I was a terrible student and I never did a homework until that age.

Conclusion
I remember my childhood like the best part of my life, but only the first three years of it, when I lived in the field. It was the best childhood ever but when we came to Santiago and I went to school it changes a lot and it got boring 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario